If, by reason of force majeure, and prior the commencement of the charter period, the owner notices of cancellation, for already booked charters, it is possible to:
– change dates and destination, with departure in 2020 or in 2021 without any administrational fees. For bookings rescheduled in 2021, a voucher will be issued. If the rescheduled booking is priced higher or lower the price difference will be amended accordingly. The possible discount used for the initial booking will be used in the same percentage for the rescheduled booking.
– cancel the charter and get a full refund, for cancellations made more than 21 days prior the charter. For cancellations made less than 21 days before the charter, a 10% deduction will be applied.
For all future booking done as from today, more than a 15% discount will be applied on the list price of € 9.450, for a total amount of € 8.000 that will be valid throughout the whole 2020 season.
A special 50% discount will be applied to the bookings made in the months of April and May, by all the healthcare professionals working to fight the Coronavirus. From June on, a 30% discount will be applied to the same category of people.
The payment for current and future bookings shall be paid:
– 50% within 7 days from the booking confirmation
– 50% three weeks prior the arrival
– For last minute bookings (less than 3 weeks before), the 100% shall be paid after booking confirmation
WHAT TO DO NOW?
If you would like to know more about the boat or about specific conditions, please feel free to contact us anytime. We are continuously monitoring the situation and we think that there will be a positive outcome to this situation, but in case of complication, we are here to help you by giving many options that will not make you renounce your well-deserved vacation.